Thank you to our many volunteers annually that help Tomaquag achieve its mission!
Check back often for new volunteer opportunities.
Tomaquag Volunteer Opportunities:
- Need Volunteer Coordinator
- Need photographer/videographer at events
- Need garden/3 sister's garden Coordinator
- Volunteers to stain yard furniture/decking
- Volunteers to burn Dvd's/CD's
- Volunteers to make booklets
- Volunteers to support events-parking, greeter, docent
- Join a committee such as Honoring Dinner Committee
- Other tasks as needed
- Come join our circle!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us! 401-491-9063 or e-mail Slarose@tomaquagmuseum.org